To Boothbay Harbor
- Take I-95 North through New Hampshire into Maine, Note: Route I-95 becomes the Maine Turnpike.
- Take Exit 44 onto I-295 North. This road will take you past Portland and Freeport, en route to Brunswick.
- Take Exit 31 onto the Route 1 connecter in Topsham. Follow to Route 1 North. You will go through three towns on Route 1: Brunswick, then Bath, and finally Wiscasset.
- As you leave the village of Wiscasset, you cross a bridge.
- About a mile after the bridge, turn right onto Route 27 South (Boothbay Harbor Region). Now use map and directions below...
For Mapquest Directions from your home address, click here.
For GPS users, we are at:
70 Ocean Gate Road
Southport, Maine 04576